Come out to South Park Saturday August 6th to see the top amateur elite racers from the North Eastern US and Southern Ontario battle it out to take the win at the Plan2Peak: 2 Days of Buffalo – Kanberra Criterium
Elite Women @ 2:00pm (40 minute race)
Kids Bike Race/Parade @ 2:45pm (sign your kids up at the event)
Elite Men @ 3:15pm (60 minute race)
There are two ways to watch:
– General admission is free to the public.
– Parking is in the South Park neighborhood.
– Find a nice spot near our expo area to watch the race
There are a limited number of VIP section spots available:
– The VIP fan experience – $50
– 1 parking spot in the VIP parking lot steps from the finish line
– Admission for 2 into the VIP tent area
– Soft drinks and light snacks served
– Ride in the race staff car behind the race – hear all of the race radio and insight for 3 laps (or more as time permits)
– 2 free guest passes to the Buffalo and Erie County Botanical Gardens
Where is it?
2655 South Park Avenue—Buffalo, New York 14218
The park is completely closed to traffic for the race, street paring available